- Full course fee's must be paid paid via bank transfer, credit/debit card or in cash a week before the course commences.
- Course fee's do not include travel, accommodation, beverages or meals.
- Students must provide sufficient notice for all cancellations. Minimum 2 working days for cancellations and minimum 10 working days for rebooking.
- If students fail to attend without providing 48 hours notice or a Dr Certificate, they will not be entitled to a refund.
- Rude and abusive behaviour will not be tolerated and will result in immediate termination of courses. No refunds will be given.
- Theft will not be tolerated and will result in immediate termination of all classes and no refund given. Police will be informed.
- Any personal belongings at the premises are left at the students own risk. Medway Hair Academy Ltd accepts no responsibility for any loss or damage.
- All terms and conditions are accepted by students upon booking any courses.
No applicant or student receives less favourable treatment on grounds of sex, age, race, ethnicity, national origins, disability, political or religious belief. Students are treated on the basis of their relevant merits and abilities.
We offer a years FREE access to any course you take for refreshers. If you feel that this would be something you would be interested in at anytime, please feel free to ring and get yourself booked in.
Your e-mail address is personal to the Academy and is only used to inform you of any other courses, offers, or information that you may be interested in. Your information will not be passed on to any third parties.
Copyright 2016 © Medway Hair Academy Ltd